Monday, July 25, 2011

Leftover Fruit Smoothies

I've been making a variety of smoothies this summer.  I love fruit, and I especially love summer fruit.
My Mom, brought a beautiful bowl of fruit for the 4th of July and left it with us.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with all of it, but then decided to try it in a smoothie.  It was fabulous!  So if you have an overabundance of fruit, try making a smoothie with it and see what you think.

Leftover Fruit Smoothies
There really is no "right" way to make these smoothies, so use this as a guideline and go with what you think sounds good.

Watermelon, sliced and cut into cubes
Strawberries, stems removed
Blueberries
1 Banana

Throw all of your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

Doesn't that sound like a great way to start your morning!
xoxo
Rachel



4 comments:

  1. Great way to use up natures bounty of fruits this year. In this weather we all could use a cold drink and this looks so refreshing. Yum!
    flourtrader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! I love smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECTLY healthful and delicious way to use up leftover fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SImple.....why didnt I think of that. :)

    ReplyDelete