In the last year or so I have been making our salad dressings instead of purchasing them from the grocery store. Why you might ask? Well here are a few reasons.
1. They are super easy to make and taste way better.
2.There are all sorts of varieties you can come up with. I have a few pinned to my salad board. Take a look, you might get some good ideas.
3. I can control what goes into my dressing, so that means no artificial ingredients.
I make this dressing pretty frequently, because everyone likes it.
Try making your own salad dressings, I think you might never go back.
Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing
This is more of guideline, than an exact recipe. Adjust the seasonings to your tastes.
1-3 garlic cloves peeled (I always go for 3, because we really like garlic)
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
2-3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
2-3 shakes of lemon pepper
2-3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/4 -1/2 cup water
1. Place the garlic cloves in your chopper and chop until finely minced.
2. Add the mayonnaise and blend well.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil blend well.
4. Add 1/4 cup of water and blend. Continuing adding water until you reach the consistency that you like.