Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chocolate Banana "ice cream"


Why is it whenever I want to lose a couple of pounds to fit into a certain outfit, I get intense cravings for chocolate?!?
Does this happen to anyone else?
I was looking around on pinterest this past week and came upon this little treat.  I had heard of similar recipes and decided to come up with my own twist.
This hit the spot.  Now, it's not real ice cream, but if you are trying to watch your weight it is really good.  Creamy, chocolaty goodness.

Chocolate Banana ice cream

2 frozen bananas, peel removed
2 tbs. regular cocoa powder

I put my bananas in the microwave for 20 seconds to thaw them out a bit.  They were still frozen, pretty solid. Place bananas and cocoa powder in a food processor or blender (I used my mini processor).  Blend until combined.  Scoop out and serve immediately.

Source: Young Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment